Buy the deer dual driveway gate
If you suddenly realize your property is teeming with wild animals, complement your fence with our dual driveway gate for deer fencing. It lets you drive your car or farming equipment in and out without using a separate entrance while keeping animals away.
This dual gate adds a protective structure to your property that:
- Is made of the highest-grade tubular steel for the utmost durability and weather resistance
- Is shipped with a complete set of hardware required for installation
- Perfectly pairs with 7.5’ high fences
As a deer dual driveway gate supplier, we offer this structure with three key components in mind: wildlife protection, durability, and ease of installation. You can set up the gate property-wide.
How to install it
To ensure it isn’t a temporary safeguard mechanism but will last for years, follow just five steps:
- Mark the areas where you’ll be installing the gate posts.
- Dig two holes to be used for underpinning.
- Place the posts in the holes, fill them with concrete, and wait until cured.
- Measure your gate size and cut the wire mesh to match your measurements.
- Attach it to the posts securely.
After you shop for the deer dual driveway gate and put it up, regularly inspect it to ensure it stands up to the test of time. Look for any loose hinges or bolts that can cause instability, as well as signs of rust or damage that may lead to aggressive deer putting it down or prowling underneath.